Nearly two decades after its birth, Bank Muamalat now provides services to over 2.5 million customers through a network of over 3000 outlets spread across all 33 provinces in Indonesia. The network is also supported by an alliance through more than 4000 online post office/SOPP, 32.000 ATM, as well as over 100.000 debit merchant across the country. Bank Muamalat is also the first and the only Indonesian bank running a full branch in Malaysia.
As we grow, we continuously strive to improve our infrastructures, as well as the quality of our human capital. To ensure our sustainable growth, we are seeking vigorous, brilliant, and dynamic talent who has the enthusiasm to grow with us as an officer by joining:
Muamalat Officer Development Program (MODP)
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) from any discipline, with GPA minimum 2,75 (for state university graduate) and 3,00 (for private university graduate)
- Fresh graduate or applicants with working experience maximum of 2 years are welcome
- Maximum age 27 years old
- Good knowledge of Basic Islamic Comprehension
- Passionate about growth of Sharia Banking
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Computer literate (min MS Office)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, proactive, full of initiative, disciplined, able to work in a team, and able to work efficiently and cooperatively within a team environment
- No family relationship with Bank Muamalat employees and Board of Directors
- Willing to be placed all around Indonesia especially at Jabodetabek, Jawa Barat, DIY & Jateng, Sumatera Bagian Selatan, Kawasan Timur Indonesia. Originated from those areas is preferred.
If you are convinced you have all the requirements, please send your comprehensive CV to following email address. Please write position code MODP - Your Location (i.e MODP - Yogyakarta) on the email subject. Send your comprehensive CV, along with copies of ID Card (KTP/SIM), latest 4x6cm photograph, copy of the legalized graduation certificate (ijazah) & transcript. These documents shall be received by 3 Juni 2011 at the latest.