At PepsiCo, our success takes the work of talented, dedicated people who are committed to making an impact every day. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world-class people. Talent Sustainability is cherishing our employees and it is an integral part of our 'Performance with Purpose' agenda, which also includes environmental sustainability – reducing our impact on the environment and human sustainability – nourishing our consumers with a range of fun and healthy choices. Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people. Taste The Success! symbolizes what we stand for as an organization. Our goal is to capture and convey the excitement of being part of a dynamic, results-oriented company, with powerful brands and world-class people.
PT Pepsi Cola Indobeverages invite highly motivated individuals like you to be a part of our team in this position below:
- Controlling of Marketing's programs execution, forecasting for stocks, planning and production of several commercial campaign to various media placement ( TV, Radio, News Paper, Magz etc ), big events, and managing new product launch planning.
- Coordinate, support and ensure all Area Promotion team executes marketing activities that inline with brand strategy
- Monthly budget controlling for ATL&BTL programs
- Monitoring market trend for beverages
- Creating ideas of promotion programs for existing & new products
- Develop programs to meet needs of both consumers and retail customers.
- Analyze markets for business trends and market insights.
- Increase sales of major brands through new product development, packaging, merchandising, and advertising.
- Develop and implement brand strategies and marketing programs to meet business growth and profit objectives
- Male / Female, max 32 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, especially beverages
- Ability to handle FMCG active brand (local & international brand)
- Planning, organizing, actuating & controlling brand / product; knowledge in creative design, branding
- colaboration capability with advertising agencies
- experience in marketing intellegence & field research
- presentation & delivering ideas capability
- Applicants must be willing to work in Indofood Tower,Sudirman Plaza.
- Fluent in English both written & spoken
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Male, max. 39 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Industrial), Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, budget.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.qualification in project management or equivalent
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent. Job role in Project Management or Others.
- knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- direct work experience in project management capacity
- proven experience in people management
- proven experience in strategic planning
- proven experience in risk management
- proven experience in change management
- proficient in project management software