From a small pizzeria and simple, Pizza Hut grew into the largest pizza restaurant chain in the world with more than 5600 restaurants in 97 countries. In Indonesia, Pizza Hut opened its first restaurant in 1984 in Djakarta Theater Building, the Thamrin, Jakarta. In 2000, the first Pizza Hut restaurant was moved to Building Horizon in the same area, until now. Now, Pizza Hut has more than 180 restaurants are scattered in 22 provinces in Indonesia, from Aceh to Abepura. We are looking for a highly qualified & motivated individual who believe in striving for Excellence to fulfill a post as Management member of Indonesia's largest pizza delivery chain:
Marketing Manager for PHD (MM-PHD)
- Develop and execute Delivery marketing activities in an 18 month rolling marketing calendar.
- Work cross functionally to conceive and execute the 5 Ps - Product, Pricing, People (Service), Place (Asset) and Promotion (Advertising).
- Evaluate sales and marketing performance and formulate corrective profit plans designed to achieve both short and long term companyâ€™s goals.
- Develop, direct and approve all advertising and sales promotion activities including Digital media, CRM, CSC, Website, Road Signs and Local Store Marketing.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of agencies, recommend changes where appropriate.
- Oversee liaison with field operations to enable effective execution of marketing and sales programs and to ensure marketing support for field activities.
- Direct and coordinate the Company's product development activities, making specific recommendations on new products, production extensions, packaging amendments, etc.
- Develop, coordinate and review all consumer insight projects for the Delivery channel.
- Provide input to five-year strategic planning process and periodic review of strategic plans.
- Provide input to Delivery site selection in line with Companyâ€™s store development program
- Male or Female, age between 35 - 40 years old
- Having Marketing Degree or professional qualifications recognized by relevant professional body.
- 8-10 years relevant experience pref. in food service industry or consumer banking / credit cards.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Able to direct, lead and motivate a team of marketing employees
Please email complete application and most recent photograph (max.200kb) by email to: