With 14.000 employee working in operating company over 30 countries, Perfetti Van Melle is one of the leading companies worldwide in the production and marketing of confectionery products. People is our strength, therefore Perfetti Van Melle focus to create a fulfilling workplace for our employees built on trust, mutual respect and appreciation of their diversity.
Perfetti Van Melle is the biggest player in Indonesia's confectionery market. With its popular brands i.e. Mentos, Big Babol, Fruit-tella, Chlormint, Bonfills, Alpenliebe, Chox, Happydent, Chupa chups, Marbels, and Golia, Perfetti Van Melle also have been the third world biggest candy and confectionary company. Due to rapidly growth of our business activities, we are invited high achievers to build career in our company as:
New Product Development Supervisor
- Ensuring all process of product development project run properly within the scheduled time line
- Ensuring all documentation process related to quality assurance are well provide
- Ensuring the result of product development project are well-align with formulated concept and formula
- Bachelor Degree majoring Engineering (Chemical), Food Technology or equivalent.
- Having min. 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field on Food & Beverages/ FMCG industry
- Fresh graduate with exposure on research and development activities are also welcome to apply
- Having deep understanding on Food processing, Organoleptic test, ISO 9001:2000, GMP, HACCP, Project Coordination And Management.
- Independent and capable to handle multiple project at the same time
- Creative, good attention to details, and strong analytical thinking and judgement
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikampek - Purwakarta.
- Full-Time positions available.
Should you meet these qualifications, please send your application and comprehensive resume not later than two weeks after this publication, to:
PT. PERFETTI VAN MELLE INDONESIA – HRD DEPARTMENT
JL Raya Jakarta – Bogor KM 47.4 Cibinong. Bogor. 16912