Lippo Karawaci is the leading retail property and manager across Indonesia with a fast growing portfolio of malls. With a strong history, the company has grown from strength to mae a turnaround out of economic crisis and today enjoys international and local recognition in the retail market. Lippo Karawaci group seeks to employ highly motivated, career focused team members who can join "the journey" and grow with the group.
Mall Director/Senior Mall Manager (M-MD/SMM)
Senior role with responsibility to the overall effective management of the mall and achievement of company objectives. The position requires a high degree af autonomy and strong team leadership/people management skills, strong financial skills, a costumer services focus and desire to succeed.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
- At least 4 years experience with mall management, retail, leasing or hospitaly management experience
- Proven ability to set and achieve budgets
Regional Marketing Communication Managers (M - RMCM)
Responsible for the preparation and implementation of the portfolio marketing budget and plan to deliver increased sales and traffic at the malls assigned. Also responsible to ensure the creation and forward planning of strategic annual marketing plan using the analysis of the costumer demographics and previous retail mall experience.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years experience in shopping mall or retail
- Have strong communication skill
Leasing Manager (M - LM)
responsible for monitoring leasing, lease assignment or lease termination on insolvent tenant, tenancy mix and opening of leased unit. Propose unit prices, leasing revenue and occupancy rate target based on survey comparison on surrounding competitors to be approved by management. Coordinate LOO, leasing report preparation, casual & wall sign & pole sign lease. LOI preparation for newly offered prospective tenant. Ensures established target is met. Ensures that non-productive area generated revenue for the company.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing/Business Administration
- At least 5 years experience in shopping mall or marketing retail
Operation Manager (M - OM)
Responsible to provide general direction, manages, organizes, plans and coordinates the works of the building and safety division including plan review, building inspection, enforcement, and permit processing, provides highly responsible, professional technical expertise, guidance and support to assure compliance with standards to safeguard public safety and property related to construction, design, quality of material, use occupancy, location and maintenance of structures and performs other job related work as required.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in high rise building project
Senior Administration Staff (M - SAS)
Provide personal administration support to management and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
- Graduated from secretarial college or D3 of any disciplines
- At least 3 years experience in doing administrative jobs
- Able to operate Microsoft Office
- Graduated from reputable universities (overseas graduate will be an advantage)
- Proficient in oral and written English & computer literate
- Exhibit willingness to learn and grow
- Excellent interpersonal skill, strong leadership and able to work in a team
- Proactive, hardworking and able to work in dynamic workplace
- Vacancies available for location in Jabodetabek, Bandung and other big cities across Indonesia
Qualified candidates are invited to write in detailed resume, stating position code and location preferred, your achievements, current and expected salary and a recent passport size photograph not later than November 15, 2010 to:
PO BOX 1701 JKS 12017 - Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
For further available career opportunities, please check our website at www.lippokarawaci.co.id/lkjobs Only selected candidates will be contacted. We will treat applications with strict confidentiality