PT Fastfood Indonesia Tbk is the sole owner of the KFC franchise in Indonesia, founded by Gelael Group in 1978 as the first party who obtained the franchise for KFC Indonesia. The Company began operating its first restaurant in October 1979 in Road Melawai, Jakarta, and the success of this outlet, followed by the opening of further outlets in Jakarta and the expansion of coverage areas to big cities in Indonesia, the other including Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Medan, Makassar and Manado. Continue to achieve success in brand development as a business making KFC fast-food franchises well-known and dominant in Indonesia. PT Fastfood Indonesia Tbk is pleased to invite applications for the following roles:
Conducts analysis and evaluation of regional financial operation based on monthly financial report and highlights/discusses issues with ROM or AM that need to be addressed to improve regional business performance.
- Male or Female, age about 32 years old.
- S1 degree in Accounting
- With at least 2 years experience in Managerial capacity and exposure in food and beverage business is an added advantage.
- Strong-willed, aggressive, innovative and highly responsible with positive mindset and good interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills, highly analytical with good problem solving & decision making skills and results-oriented.
- No travel restrictions and willing to accept short assignment in regional offices.
- Willing and able to work under intense pressure over and above normal working hours.
- Fluency in English language, both oral and written.
- Will be placed in Bali
Internal Audit Manager
To conduct audits on policies compliance, administration, operation and management.
To provide recommendation for improvement on internal control system, assest productivity & safeguarding, financial & operational efficiency
Submit your resume to :
- Male or Female, age around 35 years old
- Minimum S-1 degree in accounting.
- Having at least 8 years experience in internal auditing focused on managerial audit in foods and beverages. Possess a strong internal control and tax knowledge.
- Analytical, independent and able to make initiative as well as highly result-oriented.
- Possess a hands-on approach and demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skill, ability to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
PT. FASTFOOD INDONESIA, Tbk
RECRUITMENT & SELECTION CENTRE
JL. RAYA DAAN MOGOT NO. 163 LT. DASAR
Please indicate the position on the upper left corner of your envelope. Only shortlist candidates will be contected and application will be closed within 14 days.