PT. Kawasaki Motor Indonesia was estabilised in Indonesia on 18 Februari 1994 as a joint venture company between Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. Japan, with one company in Indonesia, PT. Sumber Selatan Nusa. The company business field is two wheel vehicle manufacturer and components with KAWASAKI brand. The commercials production was begun in March 1995. The company form sales network in all over Indonesia with service facility and spare parts supplies. Now Kawasaki wishes to interview a suitable candidates as :
Cost analyze and maintain cost fluctuation to get cost down in procurement dept.
- Male/Female, age max. 25 years old
- Graduate from Economical / Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience as Procurement Cost Controler
After Sales Service
to control, develop and setting up Network Service Shop; to conduct "safety riding training"
Please send your complete resume and CV by email to:
- Male, age max.27 years old
- Bachelor degree from mechanical engineering (fresh graduate are encourage to apply)