At PepsiCo, our success takes the work of talented, dedicated people who are committed to making an impact every day. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world-class people. Talent Sustainability is cherishing our employees and it is an integral part of our 'Performance with Purpose' agenda, which also includes environmental sustainability – reducing our impact on the environment and human sustainability – nourishing our consumers with a range of fun and healthy choices. Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people. Taste The Success! symbolizes what we stand for as an organization. Our goal is to capture and convey the excitement of being part of a dynamic, results-oriented company, with powerful brands and world-class people.
An International Beverage Manufacture Company & Distribution is rapidly expanded, and now we're searching for the best candidates to fulfill our vacant position immediately.
Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Evaluates customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed. New Product Development / Lunch.
Scope of Work :
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Demonstrates technical marketing skills and product knowledge of our company
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- managing correspondence with media and advertising outlets
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing –related degree
- 4-6 years of sales experience in the marketing industry / FMCG
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proven ability to oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
- familiar with statistics and math and experienced in marketing and sales
- experience with relevant software applications
- Able to work with details, possess strong logic and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
If you are up to the challenge, we encourage you to apply for the above position. Please put the "Marketing Manager" in the subject of your email and kindly send your comprehensive application letter and/or resume to:
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview