PT. Arnott’s Indonesia is a subsidiary of Campbell Soup Company manufacturing food and biscuits. We are also known for our high quality products and famous brands for both domestic and export markets such as GOOD TIME, TIM TAM, NYAM NYAM, CAMPBELL SOUP, PREGO, STIKKO, TARTLETS, VENEZIA, DELIGHT & PRESTIGE. We are committed to building consumers best loved brands. Through our talented employees and teams, we deliver our brand promise: there is no substitute for quality. We are currently seeking a talented individual for the position of:
PROFESSIONAL RECEPTIONIST (PR)
- Min. D3 preferable from Public Relation, Secretary, or Mass Communication major.
- Preferable 2 years experiences as professional Receptionist (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Communicative and good interpersonal skill
- Familiar with computer program (such as word, excel & power point).
- Able to handle multiple administration tasks.
- Ability to communicate in English is a must.
- Perseverance and able to work as part of a team
SALES EXPORT ASSISTANT MANAGER Code: SEAM
The position responsibilities are to provide assistance to the export sales businesses, which include handling the customers’ inquiries, cross functional coordination, maintaining the customer relationship and involve in new product development.
- University graduate in General Management, Economy or Business Administration,
- Having minimum 2 years exposure in marketing/export and at least 1 year in food industry/consumer goods,
- Having knowledge of export procedures would be an advantage,
- Able to work in team, posses analytical skills, result-oriented, composure under pressure, and business savvy
- English proficiency is a must.
Compensation & Benefits Manager (CBM)
The Compensation and Benefits Manager reviews, develops and manage the implementation of local competitive compensation and benefits policies and procedures in order to maintain competitive remuneration and ensure compliance with statutory requirements as well as alignment with Campbell Arnotts compensation and benefits policies and procedures. This role also manages the HR information system (People Soft), payroll implementation and benefits provision to ensure timely and accurate payroll execution.
- Bachelor or Post Graduate education in HR, Economics, Business or related field
- Minimum 7 years progressive experience in Human Resources with at least 5 years in area of compensation & benefits.
- Solid knowledge and skills of compensation & benefits including peoplesoft, HRIS, payroll system etc.
- Familiar with relevant law related to compensation and benefits
- Posses business acumen, customer service oriented and integrity
- Ability to deal with senior level of management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English – both in verbal and written
We offer competitive compensation package and excellent career opportunities for accepted applicants. Please submit your application letter, a concise resume, and photograph to the email address below within 1 (one) week from publication of this ad. Put the code of position you apply on the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted by phone.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org