Santos is an Australian-based oil and gas exploration and production company with interest and operations in every major Australian petroleum province and in Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Vietnam, India, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan and Egypt. Santos is committed to provide a work environment where people enjoy what they do and are motivated to achieve, while supporting the diverse needs of the individual. In Santos, people’s skills and ideas are the fundamental to the company’s ability to prosper and grow. Within the growing Indonesian business, we re seeking positions:
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR (based in Surabaya)
Your responsibility is to facilitate and to promote community development planning process, as well as to research and to provide recommendations on Community Development opportunities. You will be working closely with Community Relations Coordinator in monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the Community Development programs. This position will be reporting to Community Development I External Relations Manager.
Only the very best will be considered for the position, applicants must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- A minimum S1 degree on Communication and or Public/Social Community Discipline
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Community Liaison and or Community Development
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Self motivated and high initiative
- Ability to clearly identify problems and manage critical issues through good communication and liaison with all related parties
- Ability to work in a multidiscipline team environment and take responsibility for a defined area.
- Ability to work in tight time constraints and in a multidiscipline team environment
BUSINESS APPLICATION & SUPPORT ANALYST
You will be reporting to Information Technology Team Leader. You will coordinate and manage IT Service delivery comply with Santos IT business strategies and procedure. You will responsible to provide support for the business users’ problems and needs with minimum time response and resolution.
Only the very best will be considered for the position, applicants must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- A minimum S1 degree in Information Technology or Other related Discipline
- A minimum 5 years experience in a similar role and project management
- Good Knowledge for business commercial application workflow and processes, database, communication, telecommunication, IT operation & infrastructure and information management
- Having IT Professional certifications are preferred
- Familiar with Oracle System 11i and or 12 is an advantage.
- Santos provides a structured framework for managing a culture of sustainable performance and accountability, market competitive remuneration strategy and employee benefits, also offers excellent professional development opportunities.
If you are interested in joining Santos Indonesia Team and would like to apply for this position please send an application letter and also your comprehensive resume to:
Santos c/o Benchmark Recruitment
Wisma Staco, 7th Floor
Jl. Casablanca Kav. 18 Jakarta 12870
All application should be addressed to:
email@example.com or simply visit www.benchrecruit.com
Application will not be accepted directly by Santos.
All application should be addressed to Benchmark Recruitment.