PT Goodrich Pindad Aeronautical Systems Indonesia (the "Company") is a joint venture enterprise, formed between Lucas Industry Public Limited Company, located in Stratford Road, Sollhull B 904 LA England, PT Pindad (Persero) and PT Metinca Dirgantara from Indonesia. The company was established by the name PT Lucas Pindad Aerospace Indonesia in the framework of Foreign Capital Investment Law No.I/1967 and No. 11/1970, based on public notarial deed No. 10 dated March 5, 1997. The deed of establishment was approved by the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia in his decision letter No. C2-5.147.HT.01.01.Th97. The Articles of Association was published in State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No.75, dated September 19,1997, Supplement No.4203.
Articles of association have been amended by notarial deed No. 17 dated June 8, 2000, pased by P.S.A.Tampubolon, notary public in Jakarta, regarding the change of name from PT Lucas Pindad Aerospace Indonesia to become PT TRW Pindad Aeronautical Systems Indonesia, and further amended by notarial Deed No.26, dated November 18, 2002, passes by P.S.A.Tampubolon, notary public in Jakarta, regarding the change of name from PT TRW Pindad Aeronautical Systems Indonesia to become PT Goodrich Pindad Aeronautical Systems Indonesia. These changes are published in State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia nimber 22, dated March 18, 2003, Suplement number 2103.
SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
The Manufacturing Engineer is required to work within the Machining Strategy, so as to support the integration of new products & support existing product lines within Goodrich Actuation Systems. Working closely within the Machining Strategy team, you will be working on all aspects concerning existing units and introduction of new work into the current manufacturing processes.
- Implementation of Manufacturing Engineering projects and improvements including but not limited to the preparation of manufacturing documentation.
- Work with the team to meet program milestones within schedules and budgets.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, waste elimination and cost reduction.
- Develop and implement appropriate manufacturing’s systems and processes. Responsibility for the technician’s understanding of systems and processes.
- Develop working practices that are appropriate to a Lean manufacturing environment including Lean events and Risk Assessments and PDPR’s
- Develop the skills of Bandung workforce to ensure smooth productionisation of Prismatics.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Able to read Engineering drawings and CMM’s
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing techniques, ability and demonstrated capability to read manufacturing drawings that will be employed for production including, design of tools and fixtures to support manufacture
- Knowledge of present units and work types would be advantageous.
- Some knowledge of AUTOCAD/CAM, Microsoft Project packages. Applicants must be able to apply themselves to multi task roles.
- Self-motivated in order to achieve World-Class results, within limited time scales.
- Interpersonal skills developed to be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work within teams (UK, French and Indonesian).
- Flexibility and availability to address daily issues.
- Possesses the necessary enthusiasm, desire to succeed and discipline to achieve significant results for the organization.
- Knowledge of new product introduction (NPI).
- Experience of Fanuc Control and CNC 4 / 5 Axis machines.
- Experience of programming and proving.
- Strong Leadership.
- Presentasion Skill.
- Good Communication in English oral and writing is a must
If You fell that You meet the qualification above, please send your application letter, CV, other document and recent photograph email to :
The company and its plants is located on :
Jalan Gatot Subroto No. 517
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.