PT Anugrah Argon Medica (AAM) is a leading pharmaceutical distribution company, a member of Dexa Medica Group. We distribute thousands of pharmaceutical and healthcare products both branded and generic from local and multinational principals covering a wide area of market coverage like wholesalers, hospitals, pharmacies, clinics, drug stores etc through out all of Indonesia.This intensive coverage is performed by our 33 branches and networks in which 16 of them are in Java, 37 stations (sub branches) and 5 sub distributors. Since 2004 we’ve became the largest ethical pharmaceutical distributor company in Indonesia.
Together with the commitment of our principals we are convinced that AAM distribution network will answer the real needs of distribution of pharmaceuticals and related health care companies for Indonesian market.We have a vision to be a leading company dedicated to provide significant added values for the benefit of our customers, business partners, and all stakeholder through effective, efficient, and continuous operations, to achieve “health for all” nationwide, as well as regional and global.
To retain the vision we need some high talent professional candidates to fulfill some positions and strengthen our team.
Regional Branch Controller Executive
- Bachelor Accounting / Finance / Management
- Minimum 2 years experience as internal audit
- High proficiency of computer (MS Office) and related equipment
- Strong analytical thinking, planning, monitoring, and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work with various level of positions
- Heavy traveling all over Indonesia (10 – 20 days)
Business Manager (Medical Devices)
- Bachelor Degree of Biology / Biotechnology / Biomoleculer
- Maximum age of 30 years
- 3 years experience in marketing and sales area, preferably from pharmaceutical or consumer products
- Fluent in English both in written and spoken
- Strong analytical and communication skill
- Willing to travel
Learning & Development Officer
- Bachelor Degree of Psychology, Industrial Engineering, Management
- Max. age of 28 years
- 1 years experience in developing workforce competencies
- Versatility in people development
- Deep knowledge of competency model, development, curriculum, and learning model
- Heavy traveling all over Indonesia
IT Analyst Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Computer Technique/Statistic/Management/or equivalent.
- Min. 1 years of working experience in Business Intelligence Development field
- Advanced knowledge of retail and distributions business, technology, knowledge of economics and business principles, skills in project management (work planning/scheduling), people skills (team-leaderships, interpersonal communication, negotiation).
- Preferably having technical expertise and business/data analyst such as : data modeling for datawarehouse purposes and OLAP
- Excellent development for reporting & Dashboard using : Hyperion or OBIEE
- Computer literate (MS Office) , mastering MS EXCEL is a must
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Good Analytical Thinking
- Have Strong Integrity and Loyalty
- Develop reporting and dashboard using Hyperion and OBIEE to support the distribution industry analyst needs.
- Design ER modeling and dimensional modeling
- Design data profiling and also data Quality process
- Coordinate the analysis of sales performance and a market potential for business, financial assumptions, supply chain performance.
Ease submit your application letter, comprehensive resume in English and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the company, please visit our website at