PT MATTEL INDONESIA is a worldwide company and a leader in the toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 7,000 people in Indonesia. It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial estate, Cikarang. Currently we have opening positions in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
Key Accountability Areas
- To monitor, review and establish preventive actions procedures related to employees Health and Safety during working hours at all PTMI facilities.
- To maintain implementation of PTMI EHS Management System to comply with Mattel’s Corporate EHS/GMP Standards.
- Conduct EHS/ workplace safety audits.
- Conduct EHS trainings to improve employee awareness
- Develop EHS procedures, Work instructions, Guidelines
- Conduct job Safety Analysis / Hazard Assessment
- Communicate with corporate, governments & external parties for EHS Subjects.
- Formal Educational Level : Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Health & Safety or Engineering/Science
- Working Experience : 1 to 2 years in same field of work
- Technical Competence: Leadership and problem solving skill
- Holding Certified Safety Officer ( AK3 ) is preferable
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) & photograph to PTMIRECR@Mattel.com
Please put code “EHS ENGINEER ” on your subject email.
Only short listed candidate will be proceed