Yahama Motor is part of the Yamaha Corporation and its headquarter is located in Iwata, Shizuoka. Along with expanding Yamaha Corporation into the world's biggest piano maker, then Yamaha CEO Genichi Kawakami took Yamaha into the field of motorized vehicles on July 1, 1955. The company's intensive research into metal alloys for use in acoustic pianos had given Yamaha wide knowledge of the making of lightweight, yet sturdy and reliable metal constructions. This knowledge was easily applied to the making of metal frames and motor parts for motorcycles. Yamaha Motor is the world's second largest producer of motorcycles after Honda. It also produces many other motorized vehicles such as all-terrain vehicles, boats, snowmobiles, Yamaha outboard motors, and personal watercraft.
A Japan PMA company, manufacturing of Motorcycle, located in KIIC Karawang West Java, requires some young, dynamic, matured and strong motivated personnel to fill the following position in the company.
ISO 14001 & 18001 Staff
General Requirement :
- University graduate (S-1) in environment engineering, occupational safety or related
- Minimum posses 1 years of experiences in environment health & safety management system
- Experienced in environment & health safety charge at Manufacturing Industry
- Experienced in environmental impact evaluation, operational control, monitoring and measuring
- Experienced in occupational danger prediction, accident analysis, accident prevention and emergency scheme
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (Scale 4.00)
- Male, Not more than 27 years old
- Willing to work hard
- Having good skill in analysis and communication
- Good skill in computer
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
Please send your application, CV and recent photograph, not later than November 30, 2009 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please put the code of position applied on the e-mail subject.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.