Formerly was known as Kompas Online, which provided the Internet edition of the Kompas Daily newspaper. Towards the end of 1997 the management decided that a separate entity was required to focus solely on Internet related business, and hence Kompas Cyber Media was incorporated. The company not only offers advertising opportunities to local companies, but also can provide services such as creative design, production, web applications, a payment facility, Internet consulting and web maintenance. Kompas Cyber Media is committed to support and boost the use of the Internet and E-Commerce in Indonesia. We are an established online news media, focus on Internet technology, multimedia and e-commerce, currently seeking for a professional to fill the following position:
E- Commerce Manager
- Optimization of online sales through electronic marketing strategies, paid content programs, search engine optimization, online merchandising, cyber stores, e-publishing, coordination of linked and partner sites, banner ads, e-mail blasts, and online newsletter.
- Working with creative services to create strategic graphics.
- Interfacing with IT to develop enhancements to the websites and insure proper functionality.
- Work closely with Business general Manager, Sales, IT, Creative Multimedia, Finance, and other department members to build and maintain effective e-commerce models; as necessary.
- Develop all online transactions effectively and efficiently.
- Must have 4-5 years of proven experience in sales marketing or related fields with at least 2 years of managerial experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, business, management, or equivalent area is preferred.
- Experience in marketing planning, strategic marketing, creative marketing and market research is required.
- Have general knowledge of electronic marketing, online production and finance.
- E-commerce marketing experience is a plus.
- Comes from media industry background or experience in marketing in media or cyber industry is preferred.
- Must be able to manage and reliably deliver multiple projects with deadlines, provide service to multiple discipline teams, and maintain the highest degree of quality and customer focus.
- Microsoft Office and internet proficiency and basic understanding of graphic design required. Also good command of English.
- Customer-focused and result-oriented person.
- Has a good personality, wide networking, and strong leadership skills.
- High integrity and very professional person.
- Strong interest to develop career in media or cyber industry.
If you have these required qualifications, send your full resume, recent photograph, and application to : firstname.lastname@example.org, before December, 13, 2009.
Precedence will be given to candidate who sent CV earlier. Please indicate "E- Commerce Manager” in the subject line of your email.