PT. Jaya Readymix, a joint venture between the Australian company Boral Ltd and PT. Pembangunan Jaya is a specialized concrete and quarrying company that has recently experienced exceptional growth. With a reputation for the provision of quality products and services, the company is well placed to embark on its continued expansion. This role provides an excellent opportunity for the professional who fills the vacant position below:
General Manager – Quarry
- Strategic planning for material production and Quarry development
- Set the strategic objectives of material production as well as design: the strategy, policy, annual planning and implementation system
- Evaluate the strategic objective of material production and follow up it through justifying objectives also adjusting the strategy, policy or implementation system
- Prepare five years planning of Department
- Prepare budget planning based on annual production targets.
- Prepare key performance indicator for ythe subordinates
- Socialize the objectives, strategy, policy, planning, and implementation system to anyone who concerned.
- Plan and undertake the reclamation right after the quarry activities accomplished based on AMDAL, UKL also UPL
- Material production and Sales
- Plan and develop site manager skills to improve daily production both in Quarry and Crushing Plant
- Set the standardization of production system in Quarry and Crushing Plant such as production capacity and equipment used.
- Approve supply agreements with key suppliers of Quarry needs
- Approve material sales and the system supporting it
- Approve the repairing and maintenance of mining equipment also the system supporting it
Effective management of existing Indonesia Quarries and development of future Quarry sites
- Male, maximum 45 years of age
- Hold minimum Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering from reputable University
- Hold Mine Manager Certificate (Sertifikat Kepala Teknik Tambang)
- Minimum 10 years experience in the mining industry at least 5 years as Quarry Manager
- Well experienced with open cut mine blast procedures and techniques.
- Be able to work at remote mining sites as required.
- Previous experience with recognized mining software.
- To work unsupervised when required.
- Good understanding of local business laws and administration.
- Ensure productivity is maximized to meet company targets.
- Support the development of new and existing quarries in Indonesia.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills.
- Develop, train and motivate subordinate staff.
- Hands on person with a high focus on getting the job done.
- Good understanding and attitude to comply with company OHS&E standards.
- Good understanding of oral and written English language.
- Liaise with relevant government bodies and local neighbors.
All applications will be treated in strictly confidential. Please submit your application, along with your Curriculum Vitae, and a recent photograph within 14 days of this advertisement to:
Human Resources Manager
PT. Jaya Readymix
Graha Mobisel 5th Floor
Jl. Buncit Raya No.139 Jakarta 12740
E-mail : email@example.com