PT Djojonegoro C-1000 is a manufacturer of innovative Vitamin C based beverages. Our products are enjoyed around the globe, and as we expand our international presence, we have recognized the need to strengthen our team though the addition of a new position, the Brand Officer.
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
The role of the Brand Officer is to grow the YOU.C1000 brand and maximise sales by developing the brand
MAJOR ACTIVITIES TO ENSURE ACHIEVEMENT OF KEY RESULTS AND DELIVERABLES
- Planning / Organizing / Call Rates
- Effectively plans weeks / months in advance, achieves call frequencies
- Shows excellent time management skills
- Grows distribution by gaining new on & off premise customers.
- Immediately informs the Director and the distribution partner team whenever an outlet is out of stock.
- Works closely with the field sales force of the distribution partner to motivate and educate them to achieve YOU.C1000 brand or volume targets.
- Secures visibility according to set standards in all trade outlets and events.
- Secures the proper usage of YOU.C1000 Point of Sales (POS) Material as per YOU.C1000 standards and guidelines.
- Actively tries to create space within venues to facilitate the attainment of visibility objectives.
- Events: Achieves outstanding planning and execution in regards to Events.
- Reporting: Submits necessary reports (daily / weekly / monthly); meets deadlines and abides by the route plans.
- Contracts: Secures a proper implementation of the customer’s contracts.
- Relationships: Develops a strong relationship of co-operation and partnership with all outlets and distribution partner team
- Networks : Actively builds and maintains networks with opinion leaders from within the On Premise industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Negotiates well according to YOU.C1000 guidelines and actively seeks a high return on investment for all trade related spend.
- Works closely and effectively with the local marketing and sales team to share learning, align plans and share feedback/inputs.
- Solid understanding of the local Off & On-Premise industry
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers.
- Strong analytical ability
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High standard of integrity
- Passionate and committed
- An entrepreneurial ’can do’ attitude
- Attitude to continuous learning and application of best practices
- Ability to effectively use MS Office and Microsoft excel
- Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results
- A formal education / training in marketing / sales management is a plus
- Previous experience in any retail environment (especially a Supermarket or Hypermarket) is a plus
- Spoken English is a plus.