PT. Nutricia Indonesia Sejahtera, a leading baby food manufacturing company is currently seeking qualified candidates to become a part of Finance Department for the position of Branch Controller based in Palembang, Balikpapan & Makasar.The incumbent will assist Marketing Cost Control Manager in ensuring all financial activities in Region office and its Districts are conducted in accordance with the financial policies and standard procedure.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish strong internal control in branch office and safeguard company assets
- Ensure that all claimed documents are appropriate and already comply with finance procedure for reimbursement.
- Check coding of all expenses in financial report
- Check monthly Regional office financial report before submission to Head-office
- Perform bank reconciliation for region bank accounts and submit to Head-office on timely basis.
- Check branches incentives every month and ensure all data are correct before submitted to Head-office
- Check account payable executed by branch to 3rd party
- Conduct cash op-name
- Monitor product sample distribution
- Monitor, control and process any trade promotion program from customers
- Monitor regional office budget versus actual expense
- Monitor promotional item inventory
- Assist Marketing Cost Control Manager in any issues related to financial activities of branch office.
- Identify and achieve marketing and sales cost saving opportunity in branch office.
To become a successful candidate you must have at least:
If you think you are the right person, apply with confidence by sending your updated CV, application letter, recent photograph, expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by the latest of 27 February 2009. Please state the name of the position and desired location you’re applying for on the subject of your application.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Economy from reputable University
- High degree of accuracy, discipline and integrity, strong analytical, negotiation & persuasion skills
- Excellent computer skill in using Microsoft Office application programs (Ms Excel, MS Words, MS Powerpoint) and good knowledge of accounting systems preferably for Exact System
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experiences and qualifications will be offered to the right candidate. Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidate will be contacted for further recruitment process.