PT Cirebon Electric Power, a consortium led by Japan's Marubeni Corporation, which will build and operate a 660 megawatt coal-fired power plant and sell power from the plant to PLN, the Indonesian state owned government utility company. The plant, which will be located in Cirebon west Java will supply power to Java – Bali , where power shortages are expected as electricity demand is likely to outpace supply.
To support our project we are looking for a motivated and qualified individual to fill the following position :
Qualifications and skills required are as follows:
Interested applicants should send their CV in English at the latest two weeks after the date of this advertisement to :
- S1 degree majoring in accounting from reputable university.
- Min 3 years in accounting and finance area focusing on account payable and treasury role.
- Able to communicate well with all level of employee.
- Able to work in a group or individually with a minimum supervision.
- Honest, good analytical capability, detail oriented, high initiative, and proactive
- Good command in English, both written and spoken
- Computer literate. Literacy in excel and accounting system is a must.
All applications will be kept in the strictest confidential, and we will only response to those applicants who meet the criteria