PT Abbott Indonesia - Abbott is multi-national broad-based healthcare company with more than 70.000 employees with operations in 130 countries worldwide and approximately 40 manufacturing facilities. Towards reaching our aggressive goals in Indonesia, Abbott is acquiring and developing the best talent in the industry by providing challenging opportunities in an environment that reinforces individual growth and development, and where the highest degree of integrity, individual initiative, balanced risk taking, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork are encouraged and rewarded
Account Executive (AE-231008)
The successful applicants will report to the District Sales Manager and is responsible to develop Abbott’s Diagnostics business within a certain territory by promoting, developing, maintaining and optimizing opportunities available guided by ethics and integrity. To achieve the objective above incumbent will be trained on consultative selling skills and other necessary training accordingly.
- Passionate as sales professionals and have a solid 3 years experience, proven track record of selling. capabilities is highly recognized, having experience for diagnostics product will be an advantage.
- Talented individual, high energy, self starter and business focus with strong inter-personal and good communication skills.
- Good command of English language both written and oral.
- Able to conduct a scientific related presentation.
- Willing to travel within Indonesia and abroad and available to participate in an Association/Industrial Symposium.
- Ready to attend an extensive 2 weeks (twice) of New Intake Training in Singapore for Product and Consultative Selling Skills.
- Hold a bachelor degree in Natural Science.
Field Service Engineer (Jakarta and Medan) (FSE ADD JKT/MDN - 231008)
Successful applicants for this position will report to the Customers Support Manager, and will primarily be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing the analytical instruments manufactured by the company. This will require on site service at the customers site, and also be able to exhibit good interpersonal and communications skills as well as good analytical thought processes and problem solving. To achieve the objective above incumbent will be trained on Abbott Instrument analyzers at Abbott Regional Training Center. The applicants will also be responsible for selling service and introduce products of service to customers.
- Energetic and enthusiastic with strong individual and team player.
- Applicants will have tertiary qualifications in electronics, physics, or biomedical engineering.
- Willing to travel around Indonesia area and perform service calls after hours if needed.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years experiences in similar position (different industries is accepted).
- The candidate should be fluent in both written and spoken English.
Please send your application with comprehensive and detailed resume not later than November 15, 2008 to the email address:
Please state the position code and area desired on the email subject.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.